This is the list of architectural firms involved in residential building projects
in New York City.
The majority of firms and individuals listed here are currently active
on the residential real estate development scene, although a few important
historical entities are also listed.
- Garrett Gourlay Architect PLLC
- Gerner Kronick + Valcarcel, Architects, PC
- GF55 Partners
- GF55 Partners is the partnership of David E. Gross, AIA, Leonard Fusco,
AIA and Shay Alster, AIA. Founded in 1984 by Gross and Fusco as GF55
Architects (Alster joined th....
- Goldstein Hill & West Architects
- A full service architecture firm.
- Alexander Gorlin Architects
- Founded in 1987 by Alexander Gorlin, a
graduate of the Cooper Union School of
Architecture and The Yale School of
- Greenberg Farrow
- GreenbergFarrow is a fully integrated architecture, engineering
and development services firm offering a comprehensive range of
services - and a unique collaborative ap....
- Gruzen Samton Architects LLP
- Gwathmey Siegel Kaufman & Associates
- Founded in 1968, Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects
was a New York-based architecture firm offering master planning,
architectural, interior and product design serv....
- Handel Architects LLP
- Handel Architects is a full-service design
firm with over 100 architects, interior
designers and LEED-accredited professionals
in New York and San Francisco.
- Helpern Architects
- Founded in 1971. The company's projects range
from Times Square's tallest sign tower to
an "invisible" forest building to a hotel in
- Herzog & de Meuron
- Herzog & de Meuron is a Basel-based Swiss architecture firm,
founded in 1978 by Jacques Herzog (born 19 April 1950 in Basel)
and Pierre de Meuron (born 8 May 1950 in Ba....
- HLW International
- Howells & Stokes
- The firm was founded in 1897 by John Mead Howells (1868-1959)
and Isaac Newton Phelps Stokes (1867–1944).
- Meltzer Mandl Architects, PC
- MMA has designed both condos
and rental buildings that provide
attractive units and unique amenities
to meet demands of the luxury market.
- Richard Meier & Partners, Architects LLP
- Richard Meier & Partners "aims to deliver thoughtful, original and contemporary
architecture that conveys a sense of humanism and purpose while fulfilling
- Michael Graves & Associates
- Over the past decades (the firm was founded in 1964),
the architectural practice has designed over 350
- Newman Design Group
- Newman Design Group was established in 1984
to provide comprehensive design services, including
architecture, planning, interior design, civil,
structural, mechanical and....
- Atelier Jean Nouvel
- Thomas O'Hara Architect PLLC
- A New York-based architectural firm witha
diverse employee base specializing in
all facets of high-rise residential
construction and conversion.
- Pasannella, Klein, Stolzman, Berg Architects, PC
- Pei Partnership Architects
- Pelli Clarke Pelli
- Andi Pepper Interior Design
- Perkins Eastman
- Since its founding in 1981, Perkins Eastman has become a leading international
architecture, urban design, and interior design firm offering programming, planning,
- Peter Casini, Architect
- Peter L Gluck & Partners, Architects
- Located in New York City sincy 1972, Peter L. Gluck and Partners
is a 40-person architectural firm.
- Robert Henderson Robertson (1849-1919) was a prolific designer of residential,
commercial and institutional buildings in New York.
- Rockwell Group
- The NYC-based company was founded in 1984 by David Rockwell.
- Rogers Margel Architects, PLLC
- Rob Rogers and Jonathan Marvel founded Rogers Marvel Architects in 1992. Both partners
have extensive backgrounds designing significant cultural projects around the ....
- Roman and Williams
- Emery Roth & Sons
- Emery Roth & Sons was one of the most prolific architectural
firms responsible for many of the classic New York City buildings.
The founder, Emery Roth (1871 – 1948) wo....
- SBJ Group
- The Stephen B Jacobs Group, PC is a full
service architectural firm established in 1967.
- Schwartz and Gross
- Schwartz and Gross was a New York City architectural firm that designed
numerous apartment buildings in the city during the first half of the 20th
- Selldorf Architects
- Selldorf Architects' porfolio comprises a
wide range of new construction and renovation
projects, including institutional, commercial,
high-end retail and residential pro....
- SHoP Architects
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- The company
was formed in 1936 by Louis Skidmore and Nathaniel Owings.
In 1939 the pair was joined by John Merrill.
- SLCE Architects
- SLCE Architects (SLCE = Schuman Lichtenstein Claman & Efron) has earned the respect of the development community for providing sophisticated designs within budget and tim....
- Spivak Architects
- Architectural firm established by Howard B. Spivak,
architect, in 1986.
- Starrett & van Vleck
- Stedila Design
- Robert A.M. Stern Architects, LLP
- Robert A.M. Stern Architects is a 260-person firm of architects, landscape architects,
interior designers, and supporting staff. Our firm's practice is premised on the b....
- Hugo S. Subotovsky AIA Architects, LLC
- An architectural and planning firm headquartered in Suffern, NY (with
a satellite office in NYC). Specializes in mixed-use development of
retail and condominium propertie....
- Sydness Architects
- A full-service architectural firm.
- Howard L Zimmerman Architects, P.C.
- Founded in 1978, Howard L. Zimmerman, AIA, organized a professional
team of architects, engineers and designers as well as technical,
material, building systems speciali....