|Address: ||1755 York Avenue (map)|
New York, NY 10128
|Neighborhood: ||Upper East Side, Manhattan|
|Leasing Manager: ||Glenwood Management|
|Manager Phone: ||212-535-0500 (Uptown Office)|
212-430-5900 (Downtown Office)
|Year Built: ||1986|
|Structure: ||37 floors, 328 apartment units|
|Current listing(s): ||4 no-fee ||
A modern high-rise doorman building offering a gym, a garage, a children's play area and laundry facilities.
Building Amenities and Services
- Doorman (24-hour)
- Gym / fitness center
- Bike storage
- Individual storage
- Children's playroom/space (custom-designed; plus private enclose outdoor park)
- Parking garage (24-hour; attended)
- Elevators (5)
- Laundry (w/windows, air conditioning and TV security)
- Roof deck / terrace
- Recreational lounge with ping-pong and pool table and kitchen available for private parties.
- Greenhouse roof solarium (with fully equipped kitchen available for private parties).
- Attended and monitored service entrance.
- Valet and maid service available.
- Two-story lobby
- Package room with escort delivery.
- Shuttle bus service to shopping and transit.
Apartment Features and Amenities
- Layouts: 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom
- Mirrored double-door cabinetry
- Individually controlled apartment security system
- Thermopane windows
- White mini-blinds on all windows
- Individually controlled air conditioning in each room
- Cable television available
- All hot and cold water at The Barclay is filtered by a Culligan Water Filtration System
- Sliding aluminum storm windows will keep your apartment quiet, cleaner, and conserve energy
- River and city views (some units)
Current Rental Listings
See The Barclay listings 4 listing(s), all of them 'no-fee'
+The Barclay archived (expired) listings (1669 total)
Nearby Subway Stops
- 96 St (0.53 mi)
- 86 St (0.56 mi)
Nearby Buildings & Rentals