A modern high-rise concierge building offering a gym, a garage and a children's play area. One of the first "green" residential towers in North America, offering a host of environmentally-friendly features. Among the technologies employed is a ventilation system that provides dedicated, highly-filtered, conditioned,
and humidified air, building-integrated photovoltaic cells that
generate 5 percent of the building's electric load, and an
on-site water treatment system that substantially reduces
Building Amenities and Services
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Gym / fitness center featuring:
- Cardio training equipment
- Weight training equipment
- Bike storage
- Children's playroom/space
- LEED-registered (Platinum)
- Parking garage
- Elevators (3)
- Intercom (voice)
- Roof deck / terrace (landscaped)
- Double-height lobby with park and river front entrances.
- Video security
- Fireproof construction including full sprinkler system in every home,
masonry stairwell enclosures, and 33% more drywall between apartments than code requires.
- Maid & valet services
- High-speed elevators
- Central water filtration system.
Apartment Features and Amenities
- Layouts: Studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom, 3-Bedroom
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances (EnergyStar ®, Whirlpool ®)
- Solid cherry wood cabinetry manufactured with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified woods
- Refrigerators that provide filtered, chilled water and ice
- Windowed kitchens (some units)
- Vermont slate floors
- Kohler® stainless steel sink, designer faucet with pullout spout and soap dispenser
- Light fixtures that use energy-efficient fluorescent bulbs
- Brushed chrome hardware
- Kohler® Memoir Series pedestal sinks and water closets
- Tri-view cabinets with diffused lighting
- 4-piece master baths including separate shower stalls (some units)
- Exhaust fans in all baths
- High comfort and energy conserving heating and air conditioning system, with programmable thermostats, provides filtered and humidified air to each residence.
- Energy efficient and thermally insulated casement windows with low E-coated glass provide maximum comfort.
- Energy & water efficient Bosch® washer and dryer provided in each 2- and 3-bedroom residence (optional for all studio and one-bedroom residences).
- Low emission, low-volatile organic compound (VOC) building materials and paints provide improved indoor air quality.
- Space-saving double-hung closets.
- Solid maple wood floors
- Smooth plaster finished ceilings
- Custom window treatments
- High-speed Internet access, cable TV, and multiple phone lines.
- Master switch at the entrance to every apartment allows lights to be turned out simultaneously when exiting
- Floor-to-ceiling windows (most units)
- River views (the Hudson River) (some units)
Current Rental Listings
|$3,595 ||Studio, 550 sq ft||26/Jan/2015||01/Feb/2015|
|$3,995 ||1-Bedroom, 720 sq ft||28/Jan/2015||01/Feb/2015|
|$5,550 ||1-Bedroom, 875 sq ft||28/Jan/2015||01/Feb/2015|
|$7,550 ||2-Bedroom, 1146 sq ft||13/Jan/2015||01/Jan/2015|
See The Solaire listings 6 listing(s): 4 no-fee and 2 fee
+The Solaire archived (expired) listings (350 total)
Nearby Subway Stops
- Chambers St (0.37 mi)
- World Trade Center (0.42 mi)
- Chambers St (0.42 mi)
- Cortlandt St (0.48 mi)
Parks within Short Walking Distance
Nearby Buildings & Rentals
Links & Headlines
Note that the link(s)/site(s) below are not affiliated with NYBits.